Jabra Assured Services Deal Registration 2016 Terms & Conditions
- Deal registration is only applicable to Plantronics and Sennheiser competitive replacement opportunities in the UK and Ireland. For other competitive replacement opportunities, please speak to your Jabra Account Manager.
- Only deals of 250 agents or more can be registered and are eligible for the deal registration rebate as outlined in point 3 and 4.
- The reseller who registers a Plantronics or Sennheiser deal compete opportunity that closes with Jabra, will receive a rebate equal to 3% of the value of the deal.
- If the reseller who registers the deal is the same reseller that the customer purchases the Jabra products from, an additional 3% rebate is awarded.
- If Partner A registered the deal and closed the deal, Partner A receives a rebate equal to 6% of the value of the deal.
- If Partner A registered the deal and Partner B closed the deal with Jabra, Partner A receives a rebate equal to 3% of the deal, Partner B receives 0% rebate
- The partner rebate is calculated on the out of Jabra SPA cost, specific to registered customer excluding any rebates.
- 5a. The partner rebate will be paid 3 months after full deployment and requires the submission of sell-out data provided by the fulfilling partner to include transaction details of the deal including, but not limited to, Customer Name, Product, Quantity and Purchase price.
- 5b. Jabra reserves the right to audit any sell-out data reports provided by the fulfilling partner to ensure the validity of any claims for rebate. However, the registering partner cannot request Jabra to disclose such report and under no circumstances will Jabra disclose such information.
- Only deals of 250 agents or more are eligible for free Jabra Assured Services programme. Some exceptions may apply and are agreed in writing on an individual basis.
- Approval of the deal registration is subject to validation by Jabra based on the information provided, and will be approved by email.
- The approved deal registration will expire after 6 months if the Contact Centre has not commenced the Plantronics or Sennheiser competitive displacement roll out. The deal registration will be renewed for a further 6 months if progress of the opportunity is demonstrated to Jabra.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Jabra reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time and may unilaterally cancel the deal opportunity registration scheme at any point in time without cause and without incurring liability of any kind.
- Payments will be made on a quarterly claim basis against POS data supplied by both direct and indirect partners.
- Rebate will only be paid against the value of the Jabra BIZ 2300 or Jabra Biz 2400II headsets deployed. The rebate is based on the reseller purchase price (project price) from Distribution net of SPA price.
- This rebate programme cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jabra offer such as, but not limited to, cashback promotions.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by laws and courts of United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and the exclusive jurisdiction shall be the courts of the United Kingdom.
- Promoter and Data Controller: GN Netcom (UK) Ltd, The Curve, Axis Business Park, Hurricane Way, Langley SL3 8AG.