TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JABRA EVOLVE FREE TRIAL PROGRAMME:
Qualified individuals will receive one free Jabra EVOLVE headset subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The Jabra EVOLVE free trial programme is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United Kingdom and Ireland. A Qualified Individual is defined as an employee who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio device solutions within their organisation. The offer is limited to organisations that have a minimum of 100 potential headsets users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must complete the request form at www.jabra.co.uk/c/evolve and speak with a Jabra representative to be qualified. This programme is only available while stocks last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale and must be returned to Jabra at the end of the trial period.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorised parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is prohibited.
- This programme cannot be combined with any other free trial, offer or discount from Jabra and is limited to one Jabra Evolve trial unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a free trial unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office running this programme.
- By participating in this programme Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter: GN Netcom UK Limited (Jabra UK&I), 1st Floor, The Curve, Axis Business Park, Hurricane Way, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 8AG.