Terms and conditions
1. The Jabra Resellers promotion program is available to Jabra resellers located in South Africa.
2. Offer valid on all Jabra products and accessories ordered before September 27th, 2017, at your authorized Jabra distributor Westcon.
3. Not eligible for this promotion: Jabra employees and their agents, distributing partners.
4. Promo consists of the following:
- For every R8000 invoiced to a reseller, they claim an Evolve 40. (A max of 7 units of Evolve 40’s per reseller)
- For every R10000 invoiced to a reseller, they claim a Speak 510. (A max of 5 units of Speak 510’s per reseller)
- For every R27000 invoiced to a reseller, they claim a Pro 920. (A max of 2 units of Pro 920 per reseller)
A reseller can claim units according to their accumulated sales but to a max quantity of units as stipulated above.
5. The promotion cannot be combined with any other Jabra promotional offer. It does not apply when Jabra, through its authorized partners, offers special prices.
6. To take advantage of this offer, participants must complete the online form in order to provide the requested information. The proof of purchase will be the invoice of the eligible product (s) purchased, established by the authorized partner Jabra. It must be dated from the promotion period, ie between July 11th and September 27th, 2017 and sent before October 5th, 2017, so that Jabra can validate the application to receive the free product.
7. Any request containing missing, incorrect or invalid information will be refused. Any request sent in duplicate will be rejected. Jabra is not responsible for invalid, invalid or inaccessible email addresses on the application form. Participants will be able to write to their Jabra representative if they do not receive a response within 10 days of submitting their application, valid and correctly completed.
8. Jabra shall not be liable for any technical, hardware, software, software, server, website, or other defects or damages whatsoever that would prevent it from participating in the promotion.
9. Jabra reserves the right to declare the promotion null and void in case of taxation, regulation, prohibition or restriction imposed by law. Jabra's decisions on each aspect of the promotion will be final and binding.
10. If the participant returns the eligible product (s) to its distributor after sending the reward request, Jabra will cancel the validity of this application and terminate the reward procedure. Jabra reserves the right to cancel requests for the product offered after investigation, revealing a malfunction in the supply chain of the distributor to the end user via the reseller, or in case of non-compliance with The spirit of the offer.
11. Organizer: Jabra GN Audio. GN Audio A / S Lautrupbjerg 7 DK-2750 Ballerup